Find the answers to frequently asked questions about becoming a Paws, Whiskers & Wags veterinary partner here.
What if we euthanize or take a deceased pet into our care after hours?
If you are a veterinary partner and have our paperwork in your office, simply follow the instructions to fill out the form and fax it to us at 404.370.6095. We will be at your office first thing the next morning to pick up the pet. Once the pet is in our care, we will contact the owner to go over the paperwork and obtain permission to proceed with the cremation.
If we are not a current Paws, Whiskers and Wags veterinary partner, can we still contact you for cremation services?
Yes. If you need us during regular business hours, call 404.609.1072 and we will come pick up the baby that same day and bring the paperwork with us. If you have a need after hours, please fax the following information to 404.370.6095. We will be at your office first thing the next morning to pick up the pet.
- Your name, clinic and phone number
- The Pet’s name and weight
- The Owner’s name and phone number.
What are the advantages to being a Paws, Whiskers and Wags veterinary partner?
- When your clients ask you if they will get their pet’s ashes returned to them, you can say “yes” with confidence knowing that our PetTracker 360 system is proof.
- The assurance that your clients will be cared for with compassion at the end of their pet’s life.
- A quick easy system to help your clients with private cremation.
- Grief resources and staff training are provided free to our veterinary partners.