Preplanning Your Pet Aftercare
Preplanning pet aftercare services allows you to:
- Learn what’s involved in pet aftercare and what your options are: cremation and burial
- Choose memorial keepsakes that best match your pet
- Set your budget and transportation plans ahead of time
- Guarantee your pet is being treated honestly
- Prevent potential regret from decisions made in crisis
As a pet owner, your last decision is as important as your first. Complete our pet preplanning form below to finalize your wishes, secure pricing, and ensure your family’s needs are met. Use our Preplanning Checklist to help guide you through the preplanning process.
We will automatically send you a copy of your preplanning form. Keep it on record and share it with your family, pet sitter, boarding facility, and veterinary clinic.
If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 470-318-3959 for families in Georgia and 980-291-4783 for families in North Carolina.