For many of us, pets are important members of our families, and the loss of a pet can be traumatic. Therefore, end-of-life decisions represent the final acts of love and kindness we can show our pets. We are here to assist you, the pet owner, in making those decisions for your loved ones. You will learn about your options in pet cremation, what to consider, questions to ask and what to look for when choosing cremation for your pet.
- Your pet will be placed in the cremation chamber alone and cremated alone.
- No additional charge to use our private room to say goodbye to your pet.
- Our Virtual Pet Loss Support Group is held bi-monthly via Zoom for better accessibility to all the families we serve throughout Metro Atlanta and North and South Carolina.
- Yearly pet celebration and candlelight vigil for all the families we serve
- Online obituaries to memorialize the wonderful life of your pet